Jayant, my friend, told me the following incident which I wish to share with you. It has had a deep impact on my thinking.
In the diwali vacation, Jayant and his couple of friends had gone to Delhi. They rented a taxi for local sight-seeing. The driver was an old Sardar, and boys being boys, Jayant and his pals began cracking Sardarji jokes, just to insinuate the old man. But to their surprise, the fellow remained unperturbed.
At the end of the sight-seeing, they paid up the hire-charges. The Sardar returned the change. Moreover, he gave each one of them one rupee extra and said, (in Hindi, of course), ''Son, since morning you have been telling Sardarji jokes. I listened to them all and let me tell you, some of them were in a very bad taste. Still, I don't mind coz I know that you are young blood and are yet to see the world. But I have just one request. Here I am giving you one rupee each. Give it to the first Sardar beggar that you come across in this city."
Jayant continued," That one rupee coin is still with me. I couldn't find a single Sardar begging on the streets of Delhi." Friends we all love sardar jokes
, but the fact of matter is that Sikhs are one of the most prosperous and diversified communities in the world. The secret behind their universal success, according to me, is their willingness to do any job with utmost dedication. A Sardar will drive a truck or set up a roadside garage or a dhaba, but he will never beg on the streets
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Jayant, my friend, told me the following incident which I wish to share with you. It has had a deep impact on my thinking.
DADDY! HOW WAS I BORN?"
Junior asks his dad,
His dad, who is a software engineer sighs and replies,
"Ah, my son, I guess one day you would have to find out anyway!"
"Well, I saw your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on
Then I set up a date via e-mail with your mom and we met at a
We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother
agreed to a download from my hard drive.
As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, but it was too late to hit the delete button." "Six weeks later your mom sent me an instant message
saying that her operating system was showing signs of unauthorized
program activity from a self extracting file which had implanted
in her BIOS.
Then nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared and said:
You've Got Male'!"
Saturday, July 21, 2007
A group of 4 to 8 year-olds was asked, "What does love
mean?" The answers they gave were broader and deeper than anyone could
--"When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend
over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all
the time, even when h! is hands got arthritis too. That's love." (Rebecca - age 8)
--"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is
different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth." (Billy - age 4)
--"Love is what makes you smile when you're tired." ( Terri - age 4 )
--"Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she
takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK." (Danny - age 7)
--"Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he
wears it everyday" (Tina - age 7)
--"Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who
are still friends even after they know each other so well." (Tommy - age 6 )
--"During my piano recital, I was on a stage and scared. I
looked at all the people watching me and saw my daddy wav! ing and smiling.
He was the only one doing that. I wasn't scared anymore. That's love" (Cindy -age 8)
--"My mommy loves me more than anybody. You don't see anyone
else kissing me to sleep at night." (Clare - Age 5)
--"Love is when mommy gives daddy the best piece of
chicken." (Elaine - age 5)
--"Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you
left him alone all day." (Mary Ann - age 4 )
--"Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of
your French fries without making them give you any of theirs." (Chrissy - age 6 )
Love........ .... is not only made for lovers...... . its also
for friends who luv each other sometimes better than lover.
Smile and spread some love today....... ......... ... :-)
Friday, July 20, 2007
1. Guys don't actually look after good-looking girls. They prefer neat and presentable girls.
2. Guys hate flirts.
3. A guy can like you for a minute, and then forget you afterwards.
4. When a guy says he doesn't understand you, it simply means you're not thinking the way he is.
5. "Are you doing something?" or "Have you eaten already?" are the first usual questions a guy asks on the phone just to get out from stammering.
6. Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep,they always think about the girl they truly care about.
7. When a guy really likes you, he'll disregard all your bad characteristics.
8. Guys go crazy over a girl's smile.
9. Guys will do anything just to get the girl's attention.
10. Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend.
11. When guys want to meet your parents. Let them.
12. Guys want to tell you many things but they can't. And they sure have one habit to gain courage and spirit to tell you many things and it is drinking!
13. Guys cry!!!
14. Don't provoke(irritate) the guy to heat up. Believe me. He will.
15. Guys can never dream and hope too much.
16. Guys usually try hard to get the girl who has dumped them, and this makes it harder for them to accept their defeat.
17. When you touch a guy's heart, there's no turning back.
18. Giving a guy a hanging message like "You know what?!..uh...never mind!" would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking.
19. Guys go crazy when girls touch their hands.
20. Guys are good flatterers when courting but they usually stammer when they talk to a girl they really like.
21. When a guy makes a prolonged "umm" or makes any excuses when you're asking him to do you a favor, he's actually saying that he doesn't like you and he can't lay down the card for you.
22. When a girl says "no", a guy hears it as "try again tomorrow."
23. You have to tell a guy what you really want before he gets the message clearly.
24. Guys hate gays!
25. Guys love their moms.
26. A guy would sacrifice his money for lunch just to get you a couple of roses.
27. A guy often thinks about the girl who likes him. But this doesn't mean that the guy likes her.
28 You can never understand him unless you listen to him.
29. If a guy tells you he loves you once in a lifetime. He does.
30. Beware. Guys can make gossips scatter through half of the face of the earth faster than girls can.
31. Like Eve, girls are guys' weaknesses.
32. Guys are very open about themselves.
33. It's good to test a guy first before you believe him. But don't let him wait that long.
34. No guy is bad when he is courting
35. Guys hate it when their clothes get dirty. Even a small dot.
36. Guys really admire girls that they like even if they're not that much pretty.
37. Your best friend, whom your boyfriend seeks help from about his problems with you may end up being admired by your boyfriend.
38. If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don't need to give advice.
39. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.
40. A guy finds ways to keep you off from linking with someone else.
41. Guys love girls with brains more than girls in miniskirts.
42. Guys try to find the stuffed toy a girl wants but would unluckily get the wrong one.
43. Guys virtually brag about anything.
44. Guys cannot keep secrets that girls tell them.
45. Guys think too much.
46. Guys' fantasies are unlimited.
47. Girls' height doesn't really matter to a guy but her weight does!
48. Guys tend to get serious with their relationship and become too possessive. So watch out girls!!!
49. When a girl makes the boy suffer during courtship, it would be hard for him to let go of that girl.
50. It's not easy for a guy to let go of his girlfriend after they broke up especially when they've been together for 3 years or more.
**51. You have to tell a guy what you really want before getting involved with that guy.
52. A guy has to experience rejection, because if he's too-good-never-been-busted, never been in love and hurt, he won't be matured and grow up.
53. When an unlikable circumstance comes, guys blame themselves a lot more than girls do. They could even hurt themselves physically.
54. Guys have strong passion to change but have weak will power.
55. Guys are tigers in their peer groups but become tamed pussycats with their girlfriends.
56. When a guy pretends to be calm, check if he's sweating. You'll probably see that he is nervous.
57. When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl. He really is.
58. When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he's just actually saying,"Please come and listen to me"
59. Guys don't really have final decisions.
60. When a guy loves you, bring out the best in him.
61. If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him.
62. If a guy has been kept shut or silent, say something.
63. Guys believe that there's no such thing as love at first sight, but court the girls anyway and then realize at the end that he is wrong.
64. Guys like femininity not feebleness.*
65. Guys don't like girls who punch harder than they do.
66. A guy may instantly know if the girl likes him but can never be sure unless the girl tells him.
67. A guy would waste his time over video games and basketball, the way a girl would do over her romance novels and make-ups.
68. Guys love girls who can cook or bake.
69. Guys like girls who are like their moms. No kidding!
70. A guy has more problems than you can see with your naked eyes.
71. A guy's friend knows everything about him. Use this to your advantage.
72. Don't be a snob. Guys may easily give up on the first sign of rejection.
73. Don't be biased. Try loving a guy without prejudice and you'll be surprised.***********
74. Girls who bathe in their eau de perfumes do more repelling than attracting guys.
75. Guys are more talkative than girls are especially when the topic is about girls.
76. Guys don't comprehend the statement "Get lost" too well.
77. Guys really think that girls are strange and have unpredictable decisions but still love them more.
78. When a guy gives a crooked or pretentious grin at your jokes, he finds them offending and he just tried to be polite.
79. Guys don't care about how shiny their shoes are unlike girls.
80. Guys tend to generalize about girls but once they get to know them,they'll realize they're wrong.
81. Any guy can handle his problems all by his own. He's just too stubborn to deal with it.
82. Guys find it so objectionable when a girl swears.
83. Guys' weakest point is at the knee.
84. When a problem arises, a guy usually keeps himself cool but is already thinking of a way out.
85. When a guy is conscious of his looks, it shows he is not good at fixing things.
86. When a guy looks at you, either he's amazed of you or he's criticizing you.
87. When you catch him cheating on you and he asks for a second chance,give it to him. But when you catch him again and he asks for another chance,ignore him.
88. If a guy lets you go, he really loves you.
89. If you have a boyfriend, and your boy best friend always glances at u and it obviously shows that he is jealous whenever you're with your boyfriend, all I can say is your boy best friend loves you more than your boyfriend does.
90. Guys learn from experience not from the romance books that girls read and take as their basis of experience.
91. You can tell if a guy is really hurt or in pain when he cries in front of you!
92. If a guy suddenly asks you for a date, ask him first why.
93. When a guy says he can't sleep if he doesn't hear your voice even just for one night, hang up. He also tells that to another girl. He only flatters you and sometimes makes fun of you.
94. You can truly say that a guy has good intentions if you see him praying sometimes.
95. Guys seek for advice not from a guy but from a girl.
96. Girls are allowed to touch boys' things. Not their hair!
97. If a guy says you're beautiful, that guy likes you.
98. Guys hate girls who overreact.
99. Guys love you more than you love them if they are serious in your relationships.
Thursday, July 19, 2007
An 80 year old man was sitting on the sofa in his house along with his 45 years old highly educated son. Suddenly a crow perched on their window.
The Father asked his Son, “What is this?”
The Son replied “It is a crow”.
After a few minutes, the Father asked his Son the 2nd time, “What is this?”
The Son said “Father, I have just now told you “It’s a crow”.
After a little while, the old Father again asked his Son the 3rd time,
What is this?”
At this time some ex-pression of irritation was felt in the Son’s tone when he said to his Father with a rebuff. “It’s a crow, a crow”.
A little after, the Father again asked his Son t he 4th time, “What is this?”
This time the Son shouted at his Father, “Why do you keep asking me the same question again and again, although I have told you so many times ‘IT IS A CROW’. Are you not able to understand this?”
A little later the Father went to his room and came back with an old tattered diary, which he had maintained since his Son was born. On opening a page, he asked his Son to read that page. When the son read it, the following words were written in the diary :-
“Today my little son aged three was sitting with me on the sofa, when a crow was sitting on the window. My Son asked me 23 times what it was, and I replied to him all 23 times that it was a Crow. I hugged him lovingly each time he asked me the same question again and again for 23 times. I did not at all feel irritated I rather felt affection for my innocent child”.
While the little child asked him 23 times “What is this”, the Father had felt no irritation in replying to the same question all 23 times and when today the Father asked his Son the same question just 4 times, the Son felt irritated and annoyed.
If your parents attain old age, do not repulse them or look at them as a burden, but speak to them a gracious word, be cool, obedient, humble and kind to them. Be considerate to your parents.They crossed all mountains and valleys without seeing the storm and heat to make u a person presentable in the society today”.
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Disclaimer: Following are the points which i have noted out from a site. These are not my views.
There are up-close-and-personal photographs of Taj Mahal structural details including the pinnacle, lotus, OM etc etc
First read this -
- Taj Mahal gets mentioned in history pages even before Shahajahan. Aladdin Khilji who came to India 300 years before Shahajahan mentions it. Babar, who was the 1st Mughal emperor had stayed in Taj Mahal. He mentions it with detail.
- When Babar died, sister of the next emperor Humayun, describes that the body of Babar was kept in the front porch of Taj Mahal - this was years and years before Shahjahan was born.
- There is no mention of Tajmahal in any of the letters of Shahjahan or Aurangjeb
- A carbon-14 test done on a door of TajMahal takes its age 300 years before Shahajahan. Of course you have to remember that doors were replaced and fixed all the time, so that takes it back even further
- Taj Mahal has the Vaidic architecture - 8 sided polygon. The 4 towers on 4 corners is ancient Vaidic method - just like the 4 pillars for a Mandap
- The Kuraan script on Tajmahal walls - those stones clearly show that they were put in or forced in those places later - the borders do not match the original design - the kuraan aayate are not in straight line - they seem to have been forcefully put in there after stripping off the original design
- The top border of walls , just above Kuraan , reveal designs made up of snake pairs
- There is a "Ganesh Patti" - a single row of Ganesh images near the entrance - 3 sided elephants
- Remember that no animals or birds are allowed to be sculptured near a kabar
- The "chaand" at the top of Taj Mahal - its not Muslim Chand. You see a design with a Ghat (kumbh), two leaves and this chandrakor. There is no typical Muslim 'almost circular moon with star'
- In 1958-59, they found Murtis when a part of a wall crashed down. It was told to Maulana Aazad who told it to Nehru. But the government did not want to hurt communal feelings and the news was kept a secret
- In a museum at Lucknow, they have a ShilaaLekh on the same kind of black stone as that is found near Taj Mahal - that clearly mentions the structure of TajMahal -
"It is built for Lord Shiva. King of that region wanted Shiva to live in his kingdom. He built a home for him, looking just like Kailas. White ..made with marble ..resembling kailas"
- The structure of TajMahal is ancient design of Vastu Purush. The huge base being the 'Aasan' or his folded legs. The structure on it is like the body and the tomb is like the head.
- There are letters available which reveal that Shahjahan bought this land and the palace of Raja Mansingh in exchange of very little money
- In Badshah Naama - it clearly states that "we did the last rites of Mumtaj in Raja Mansingh's palace and buried her there'
- There is a letter from Aurangjeb to Shahjahan about deteorating condition of roofs and walls of old buldings of Tajmahal - this letter dates just 3 years after when history believes 'Shahjahan built a brand new Taj Mahal'
- Shahjahan had thousands of wives along with affairs with maids and also his own daughter - why would he spend so much on one wife. He never built anything when she was alive.
- Just 3 years before the so called date of construction of Tajmahal, Shahjahan had come on the throne after intense battles - he had no money left - forget about spending so much on 1 structure
- Taj Mahal has 5 levels. On two of its visible levels/floors, there are two Kabars of Mumtaz. When did you see a kabar built on 1st floor, so above from the ground ? The intent was clear - t0 snatch the structure away from Rajputs - build kabars on every floor and declare it as a property of Mughal empire.
- But you can have Shivling on two floors - AhilyaBai's mandir and other mandirs have same architecture of levels
- You see Mumtaz's kabar in the middle of that 8 sides structure - an empty huge tile sits facing it near an entrance - There was a Nandi there which has been removed. Under that kabar is remains of ancient shivlinga
-Shahjahan himself did not intent to take the credit of Tajmahal. He stripped it off of its gold , diamonds and even the world famous Mayur Sinhasan - used all that money for his empire. He basically wanted to snatch that structure away from Rajputs and so he ordered to change it and convert it into a kabaristan - so that they will not want to take it back
- He never intended to take the credit though - In fact he never even mentions it in any of his papers. It is the historians who hyped it to please the government later on. Add to it the
lack of communication modes at that time, uneducated people and you have an excellent mix
-the structure was not built around a kabar. The kabar was built inside an already existing structure
- Unfortunately we depended on only the foreign accounts of our own history. We forgot that none of it / hardly any of it can be reliable
- when you have a minority from outside ruling over local majority , the historians from the minority can hype about anything to make their kings look great
- None of the structures have been built by Mughals - not Taj Mahal, not Laal Kilaa , not Kutub Mahaal ..nothing. Laal Killa , like TajMahal gets mentioned before Shahjahan in hisory.
- Mahal is not even a word in Farsi/Iranian/Turki history. Apart from Taj Mahal, none of the structures from India to Turkey has 'Mahal' in its name. Whereas, even in Shiavji's papers , he mentions 'mahal, paragane' etc
- Mughals were fighters, conqureres and pluderers. The intent was to survive against other kingdoms, kill or die , grab as much as you can from the region you conquer. They never worried about building grand structures like these.
The book goes on and on. Above are just a few points
Again, these are not my views. So dont come looking for me :)
for more information :-
close-up of the pinnacle on the top of taj-mahal
vedic style corridor
om in the walls of taj-mahal
secret bricked door that may hide some evidences
Monday, July 16, 2007
We are so blessed to lead a very normal life with all our basic needs fulfilled. But what about these children? There are scores and scores of people who die of Malnutrition every year.
This picture is very heart- breaking, It makes us feel how lucky we are.
Let us not waste food anymore ! They are many people who can't even fill up their stomach once a day.
Please write into this blog about how you have been enlightened and by what means. Let's start the campaign!
Three women are discussing their teenage daughters.
The first declares: "I was so shocked last week. I was tidying my daughter's room and I found a packet of cigarettes under her pillow. I didn't even know that she smoked!"
"It gets worse than that," says the second mother. "I was tidying my daughter's room last week and I found a bottle of vodka under her bed. I didn't even know that she drank!"
"Oh, it gets even worse than that," says the third mother. "I was tidying my daughter's room last week and you'll never guess what I found in her bedside cabinet: a packet of condoms!"
I didn't even know that she had a penis!
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Well..many of my friends say that they are in love. But I wonder or let me say I doubt
If they really are! I really don’t know what I am going to write…have a faint idea… n shall try putting it in words..!!
Actually,I believe that love is unconditional,and it should be that way! So when you say you love someone because…that makes it conditional.!! When u really love someone,there is really no reason behind that..and if you have a reason to love that person,then probably its just a crush!
And let me make my point clear…”LOVE” as for me doesnot mean holding hands,long drives,movies,
Parties,late night talks…!! But a divinity that we share.. when someone can understand your silence!!..when someone can speak for you before u could yourself… when someone could be “you” for you!!..may sound too philosophical.. but its my view and you people are free to judge them in your ways!
Any ways…here is the story! Do read it..and I hope you will be able to get what I was trying to probably say!
A story is told about a soldier who was finally coming home after having fought in Vietnam. He called his parents from San Francisco."Mom and Dad, I'm coming home, but I've a favor to ask. I have a friend I'd like to bring home with me." "Sure," they replied, "we'd love to meet him."
"There's something you should know the son continued, "he was hurt pretty badly in the fighting. He stepped on a land mind and lost an arm and a leg. He has nowhere else to go, and I want him to come live with us." "I'm sorry to hear that, son. Maybe we can help him find somewhere to live.""No, Mom and Dad, I want him to live with us.""Son," said the father, "you don't know what you're asking. Someone with such a handicap would be a terrible burden on us. We have our own lives to live, and we can't let something like this interfere with our lives. I think you should just come home and forget about this guy. He'll find a way to live on his own.
"At that point, the son hung up the phone. The parents heard nothing more from him. A few days later, however, they received a call from the San Francisco police. Their son had died after falling from a building, they were told. The police believed it was suicide. The grief-stricken parents flew to San Francisco and were taken to the city morgue to identify the body of their son. They recognized him, but to their horror they also discovered something they didn't know, their son had only one arm and one leg.
The parents in this story are like many of us. We find it easy to love those who are good-looking or fun to have around, but we don't like people who inconvenience us or make us feel uncomfortable. We would rather stay away from people who aren't as healthy, beautiful, or smart as we are. Thankfully, there's someone who won't treat us that way. Someone who loves us with an unconditional love that welcomes us into the forever family, regardless of how messed up we are..
Friday, July 13, 2007
The most mysterious thing on this world are Girls...n a bigger mystery is their relationship with guys...Its only when she's in trouble that the frequency of calls increases.......and it just to make you jealous that she'll hangout with the most stupid person on earth........So lets get a deeper look into Gals relationship with guys.........
**Just a Friend**
You are a timepass.........if there is any menial job, the first name which comes to her mind is "you"...........But if you ever thought of spending some time with her.........be careful.....
Shahid:- "Do you mind going for a coffee this weekend?"
Shilpa:- "Sorry yaar i m not free this weekend"
(Before you say next line)
Shilpa:- "chal gotta go...bye n tc" (Very Rudely)
Don't get excited.......your condition is no better.......you r like a pad ....once in a month thing..........here's what can happen if you think to hang out with her this weekend....
Shilpa:-"Hi, Shahid i am going out with family, call you later ,bye"
(After two days she'll call you)
Shilpa:- "Hi, shahid...what do you want...why did you called that day"
Shilpa:- "Hey shahid.....gotta go....bye" (She puts the phone down with a bang)
She'll call u when she needs lecture notes or to clear her doubts before exams....
Control you excitment......you r like her driver...yeah "Driver".....she needs you whenever she wants to hangout...now you must have start thinking that she goes out with you....so might be that she likes your company.......and its time to move ahead...
Shahid:-"Shilpa, Do you think that we can be more than friends...lately i figured out that i have feeling for you"
Shilpa:-"But i thought that we were just friend....plus shadid you know i already have a boy friend"
(Shahid drinks all night)
**Best of the Bestest Friend**
You are really special for her...you are a brother-cum-father-cum-boyfriend-cum-everything for her....in short you are a darling servant.....
You do her assignments
You complete her notes
You pay for her movie tickets
You can take her out any time "she wants"
You can hold her hand...
But...but.....don't be mistaken.........she already have a boyfriend....who's earning 10 times more than you.....
Shilpa:-"hi shahid, I am gettin engaged to rahul...rahul this is Shahid....."
Rahul:-(handshake) "hi shahid, pleasure meeting you" (Rahul break shahid's wrist)
Shahid is heartbroken and wrist broken.....
Thursday, July 12, 2007
I read this interesting email somewhere, that's why I wanted it to share with you... Just Read it and enjoy
Lesson to be learned from typing the wrong email address:
A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw out during a particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier. Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel plans. So, the husband left Minneapolis and flew to Florida on Thursday, with his wife flying down the following day. The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an email to his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her email address, and without realizing his error, sent the email.
Meanwhile, somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. He was a minister who was called home to glory following a heart attack. The widow decided to check her email expecting messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she screamed and fainted. The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:
To: My loving wife
Subject: I've arrived Date: April 6, 2006
I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now and you are allowed to send emails to your loved ones. I've just arrived and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then. Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.
P.S. sure is freaking hot down here!!!!!
A little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?" "Because I'm a woman," she told him.
"I don't understand," he said. His Mom just hugged him and said, "And you never will."
Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?" "All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say.
The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry. Finally he put in a call to God.
When God got on the phone, he asked, "God, why do women cry so easily?"
God said: "When I made the woman she had to be special.
I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort.
I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children.
I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.
I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly.
I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.
I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly.
And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed."
"You see my son," said God, "the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."
Humare nikaltein hi college main aa gayi bahar
Ek nahi ladkiyan aayi chaar
Jab kismet hi ho G****
Kya kare bechaara Pandu
Priyanka, Purvi, Puja, Pushpa ne admission liya
Jab Pandu bechara insti chor kar chal diya
Vichar aaya "Train gayi bhaad main
Hum to fas chale P4 Ke pyaar main"
Lambe baal, Nasheeli Aankhe, Nazuk badan, Gulaabhi hoonth
Kheele inse, doobh jaaye inmain,Chooye usse, Choome unko roz
Kamsin kaliyon ko humne ek ek kar propose kiya
Allah jaane kyon sabne humara dil tod diya.
Ek boli aur to sab thik hai lekin tu thoda chota hai
Hum bole "Dil ko dekh yaar, Size se bhala kya hota hai"
Doosari boli main to hoon goori aur tu hai saawala
Hey Bhagwaan! aaise ladki ke liye kyon jagaayi tune dil main bhaawana
Teesari boli "Pyaar to main bhi tujhse karti hoon
Lekin apne baap se zara darti hoon"
Hum bole, "Woh kya humse pyaar karegi
Zamane se jo bin wajah daregi"
Bin kuch soche humne chauthi ko propose kar diya
Ek Chaanta usne humare mooh par jad diya
Baap ki ek ek factory ka naam usne bataaya
Gareebi ka usne humari bahutmazaak udaaya
Ladkiyon ko paisa udaane ke liye banaayaa
Usdin hume yeh samajh main aaya
Ab to itna paisa kamaaunga
Usko ussi ke baap ke saamne apni factoryion ke naam ginaaunga
Soodh samet uske tamaache ka badla chukaaunga
Uske baap ko khareed naukar apna banaunga
Pyaar mohobaat yeh sab dhooka hai
"Paisa kama Beta", Yehi apna hota है
Oh! Meri raani
Kyon hoti hai tu pani pani
Teri maa ko to main dekh loonga
Shaadi main apni nachwaa doonga
Wah Re Mere Raja
Bada aaya leke band baaja
Phone pe bhi tu na kabhi usse baat kar paayega
Sapne dekhna chor de, "Ki shaadi main usse nachwaayega"
Teri maa ka agar respect na karta
To phone pe baat karne se kahe main darta
Ab tu jaldi se bol de haan
Phir dekh banata hoon usse saasu maa
Haan bulwaa bulwaa kar tune mujhe bahut sataya
Par aaj tak jaane kyon tu phone na laga paaya
Ek baat samjhte samjhte gayi hoon main ab tak
Missed call deke kahe deta hai tu phone rakh?
Hmmm! Are woh to hai network problem
Abhi karta hoon door tera bhram
Her mother :-"Hello" --- (As if standing in front of a loud speaker)
Me:- (Silent......not able to utter a single word)
Her mother :-"Hello, kon bol raha hai"
Me:-(Softly) Hello aunty.....hello...hello...hello...awaaz nahi aa rahi hai...thoda tez bolo"
Her mother :- "Kon bol raha hai....yeh hello hello band karo..."
Her mother :- "Na jaane kahan kahan se aa jaatein hai..."...(Keeps the phone down)
Kya huwa mere Raja!!! Tum thik to hoo
"Hello hello" ke aage kuch aur bhi kaho
Me:-"Hello...haan aunty...aunty main priya ka dost bol raha hoon"
Me:-"Namaste aunty....woh aunty mujhe aapse jaroori baat karni thi"
Me:-"Nahi phone pe bhi ho sakti hai.......("Ghar to mere papa mummy aayenge")"
Me:-"Aunty woh.main soch raha tha.........ki....woh main..aur....woh main..."
Me:-"Are nahi aunty koi pareshaani nahi hai.........bas samajh nahi aa raha ki kaise kahoon"
Me:-"Aunty woh priya jo hai.....she loves me....aur woh jo hai mujhe bhi thik lagti hai"
Me:-"Woh maine hi usse batane ke liye mana kiya tha.....issi liye usne aapko nahi bataya shyaad"
Me:-"Aunty woh hum dunno ne shaadi karne ka faisala kiya hai to agar agar apko koi aitraaz na ho to mere mummy papa aapse aake baat kar lenge"
Me:-"Thik hai aunty aap uncle se baat kar leegiye....aage jo bhi aapka decision ho"
Me:-"Aap jo faisala karenge woh mujhe manjoor hoga"
Me:-"Aunty yeh baat aap priya ko mat bolna ki maine aapko call kiya tha...aur aap usse is baarein main kuch jikr mat karna....main aapki permission ke bina usse koi bhi jhootein hope nahi dena chahata.."
Me:-"Acha aunty...aap uncle de discuss karke mujhe bata deegiye.."
Me:-"Nahi aunty main abhi apne ghar pe nahi bataya hai.....aunty waise to mere ghar walon ko koi problem nahi hai intercaste marrige main......but phir bhi main aapse pahale pooch lena chahata tha"
Me:-"Acha aunty....main jo tha woh aapko clearly bata diya hai.....aage ab aap jo decide karenge"
Haan ab bol kya bolti hai
Teri maa ke aage nahi meri himmat dolti hai
Acha maine phone to kar diya
Lekin tune abhi tak uska harzaana nahi diya
Ohh!! harjaana chahiye...
Chahiye kya woh to kahiye..
4-5 Chumme mil jaaye agar
Mazaa aa jaayega mere humsafar
Jyaada bhi chalenge
Jitna degi utna sudh-samet milenge
Mere pyaare chicklooo
Koi aur nahi milaa tujhe ullooo
Out of station hai mere maai
Jisse baat ki who thi Gangu baai
Teri maa ko bhi abhi jaana tha
Choomne ka kya sateek banaya tha bahana
Kher koi nahi.."Jab kismet hi ho g****"
Haath malta rahega bechaara paandu.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Once upon a time there was a boy with a very difficult character. His father gave him a bag full of nails and told him to drive one nail into the garden fence every time he loses his patience and/or has an argument with someone.
The first day the boy drove 37 nails in the garden fence. In the following weeks, the boy learns to control himself and the number of nails driven into the fence gets lower every day: The boy discovers that it is easier to learn to control himself than to hammer nails in the fence.
At last, the day comes when the boy does not drive any nails into the garden fence. Then he goes to his father and tells him that today he did not need to hammer any nails.
His father then tells the boy to take one nail out from the fence for every day. He succeeds in controlling his temper and not losing his patience. Many days pass and finally the boy can tell his father that he has taken all nails out of the fence.
The father talks to his son in front of the fence and tells him:
"My son, you have behaved well, but look how many holes you have left in the fence. It will never be the same. When you have an argument with someone and abuse them, you leave them with wounds like these ones in the fence."
You can stab a man and then take the knife out, but you will always leave a wound.
It does not matter how many times you say sorry, the scars will stay. A wound caused by words hurts just as bad as a physical wound.
So very true.. This story doesnt teach you not to get angry.. But its just teaching you the after affects of it. We often say and do things in anger which hurts our close ones. Its a different issue that they understand but not always. And what you say or do, may hurt them.. Don't take much time in trying to heal the harm you have left, coz then, they will leave behind a permanent wound.. So, never assume things about your close ones, go ahead and clear the misunderstandings..
Monday, July 9, 2007
As the season changes our love matures
his hands become more tense and kisses more dense
the feeling has no boundaries
as it is new n happy sensation
doubts get easily solved
and fights are all easily resolved
because the state of emotions mature
we stay together for longer durations
in each others embrace as we stay
we stay liplocked for hours together
our love matures as we stay
physical attractions becomes irrelevant
what matters is love and trust
for trust develops as we stay together
for love matures as we stay
ideas and thoughts are understood UnSaId
for the love matures as we stay
with eyes everything can be left UnSaId
with eyes everything seems already SAID
for patience and beliefs can be left UnSaId
as the yes say it all
as the season change our love matures
as the love matures as we stay
I finally understand the Blog-World.............perhaps. :)
Well yes!! Kind-of.
Let me explain:
I have always had a particular dislike for the random forwarded emails and those intelligent / beautiful / inspiring ppt that flood my Inbox every now and then. One such ppt tells me that God has created problems, worries and troubles for humans for the simple reason that we learn from those problems and become better, fitter and stronger human-beings. It also has the Butterfly-out-of –a-cocoon example and the Heating-the-Clay-becomes-Brick example.
June 2 2007 Delhi-HT had the following Headline on the Cover Page:
3 out of 4 emails out of India are Spam.
I never got a mail from Amitabh Bachhan trying to sell me Viagra or Aneel Ambani offering me secret herbs to promising me to help “be a man in bed” or “be able to satisfy my girl better”. I know that a spammer would most probably consciously choose a “western” name to excite Indians, considering our lust love and admiration for the “sex-filled” western culture. It’s high time, even the spammer figured out that no longer do Amanda and Hotgal_69 turn us on.
The report says 76 percent of total emails generated in India is considered spam, compared to the world average of 56 percent.
Probably (Just a random thought), these forwards mails also fall under the category of spam????
This is what Cambridge Dictionary defines spam as:
spam (COMPUTING) noun [U] informal disapproving:
unwanted email, usually advertisements
UNWANTED EMAIL, usually advertisements.
Coming back to the main topic: I feel like that butterfly fighting its way out of the cocoon, I finally have learnt to accept that either most of the people who read my blog are absolutely normal average people or sab karmon ka phal hai??
It’s like, whenever I read about piracy and why/how one should avoid it and try to stop it, I do understand that piracy is wrong, but somehow I manage to not feel guilty about the new song I just downloaded. I totally appreciate that the Music Company is being wronged but, chalta hai yaar. Similarly, whenever I see a work of art or read a blog which I feel deserves to be appreciated again go: what’s the point of typing “Nice Post” in every blog? Abh, karni ka phal to bharna hi hai, now when I do not get any comments on my post and do not care. Infact, as one of my teachers used to say: If u do not ask any question either you have not understood a word of what I said or you understood everything. So, its pretty simple, my blog has left you so stunned that you don’t know what to reply ;).
P.S.: comments are open
And I have just completed downloading parts of Pirates-III so CHAO.
Stay, Spiritually Hellivated ;)
Posted by Blogger Bhaiyya at 10:32 PM 11 comments
Are you the 2% or 98% of the population ? Follow the instructions!
NO PEEKING AHEAD!
Free will or synaptic wiring? You be the judge. Do the following exercise,
Guaranteed to raise an eyebrow. There's no trick or surprise. Just follow these instructions, and answer the questions one at a time and as quickly as you can!
Again, as quickly as you can but don't advance until you've done eachof them ... really.
Now, scroll down ....
(but not too fast, you might miss something)..
Think of a number from 1 to 10....
Multiply that number by 9......
If the number is a 2-digit number, add the digits together.... ..
Now subtract 5 .........
Determine which letter in the alphabet corresponds to the number you ended up with...... (example: 1=a, 2=b, 3=c,4=d etc.) ...
Think of a country that starts with that letter ............ ...
Remember the last letter of the name of that country..... ...
Think of the name of an animal that starts with that letter.....
Remember the last letter in the name of that animal ....
Think of the name of a fruit that starts with that letter....
Are you thinking of a Kangaroo in Denmark eating an Orange?
I told you this was FREAKY!! ???? If not, you're among the 2% of the
population whose minds are different enough to think of something else.
98% of people will answer with kangaroos in Denmark when given this
Taj Mahal is voted in a global poll as one of the new Seven Wonders of the World. At this moment of time, it has not been declared officially but Officials of the I Media Corp, the Indian representative of ‘New7wonders of the World,’ claimed they got the information about the Mughal marvel getting into the list from the Swiss organization, which organised the worldwide campaign. So I am also claiming Taj to be in the list of 7 wonders of the world. Along with Taj Mahal, The Colosseum, the Great Wall, Machu Picchu, and Petra have been among the leaders in the poll since January. The Acropolis and the Statue of Christ Redeemer recently received a surge in votes. On this grand occasion I will say…… Wah Taj Wah !