Thursday, January 1, 2009

Lettter Shufflers

FLORENCE NIGHTINGALE
Shuffled to:
FLIT ON CHEERING ANGEL



DILIP VENGSARKAR
Shuffled to:
SPARKLING DRIVE



BARA THEDA
Shuffled to:
ARAB DEATH


PRINCESS DIANA
Shuffled to:
END IS A CAR SPIN




MONICA LEWINSKY
Shuffled to:
NICE SILKY WOMAN


DORMITORY:
Shuffled to:
DIRTY ROO M


PRESBYTERIAN:
Shuffled to:
BEST IN PRAYER


ASTRONOMER:
Shuffled to:
MOON STARER



DESPERATION:
Shuffled to:
A ROPE ENDS IT


THE EYES:
Shuffled to:
THEY SEE



GEORGE BUSH:
Shuffled to:
HE BUGS GORE


THE MORSE CODE:
Shuffled to:
HERE COME DOTS


SLOT MACHINES:
Shuffled to:
CASH LOST IN ME


ANIMOSITY:
Shuffled to:
IS NO AMITY


ELECTION RESULTS:
Shuffled to:
LIES - LET'S RECOUNT


SNOOZE ALARMS:
Shuffled to:
ALAS! NO MORE Z 'S


A DECIMAL POINT:
Shuffled to:
IM A DOT IN PLACE



THE EARTHQUAKES:
Shuffled to:
THAT QUEER SHAKE


ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
Shuffled to:
TWELVE PLUS ONE



MOTHER-IN-LAW:
Shuffled to:
WOMAN HITLER

1 comment:

Luciano said...

have some blogs and would like to propose you a partnership to link,
I have done a wide dissemination with my blogs so increasing my visits
my partners will also be receiving more hits on their blogs as well,
and is a great way of being disseminating our work, which I would do all
of my partnership with her, but if not please tell me what you want with
what we will do likewise, a big hug, congratulations on your blog and I'm waiting
to accept the partnership

Science
Recipes
Car News
Jokes
News Tecnology
Curiosity
Net Technology
Academics
Estate
Games

please help me with this partnership

World Clock