Get your own comment graphics @ ohmyspace.com
ZWANI.com - The place for myspace comments, glitters, graphics, backgrounds and codes

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Son

Four Catholic ladies were having coffee.

The first Catholic woman tells her friends “My son is a priest. When he walks into a room, everyone calls him ‘Father.’”

The second Catholic woman chirps, “My son is a bishop. Whenever he walks into a room, people call him ‘Your Grace.’”

The third Catholic crone says “My son is a cardinal. Whenever he walks into a room, people say ‘Your Eminence.’”

Since the fourth Catholic woman sips her coffee in silence, the first three women give her this subtle “Well…?” Finally she replies, “My son is a gorgeous, 6′ 2, hard-bodied stripper, when he walks into a room women say, ‘Oh my God’.”

No comments:

World Clock