Get your own comment graphics @ ohmyspace.com
ZWANI.com - The place for myspace comments, glitters, graphics, backgrounds and codes

Friday, August 3, 2007

FIRST KISS.....



It's hard to put to words the thrills that shook me head to toe,
But you were there, and shared it, so I'm certain that you know.

I held your hand and felt my heart beat faster than a race,
My brain had turned to mush as I moved nearer to your face.

I felt your warm breath on my lips as we leaned closer yet,
I feared I would lose consciousness before our lips had met.

And then, the kiss, it happened and the moment froze in time,
To feel this good was just too much, it had to be a crime.

Forgive me dear, I've lost the words, remembering the bliss,
For now all I can think to say is 'please, another kiss.'

No comments:

World Clock